BRIDGEVILLE, Del.- A Bridgeville man is facing a long list of charges for allegedly running a drug operation out of his car, according to police.
Delaware State Police said the Sussex Drug Unit wrapped up a two-month investigation Wednesday into Jevontae L. Dale, 28.
Police say that investigation revealed that Dale was selling narcotics from his vehicle, a black 2010 Nissan Altima while it was parked along Meadowlark Drive near Bridgeville.
Throughout the investigation members of the SDU reportedly watched Dale conduct drug transactions in this area. As a result, a search warrant was obtained for Dale and his vehicle.
According to police, the following items were seized:
- Approximately 64.91 grams of crack cocaine
- Approximately 34.6 grams of powder cocaine
- Approximately 168 bags of heroin
- Approximately 4.2 grams of marijuana
- (11) 20mg oxycodone pills
- Taurus .22 caliber revolver (loaded)
- Ruger P85 9mm handgun (loaded and reported stolen)
- Over $1,500 in suspected drug proceeds
- Numerous rounds of ammunition
- Drug paraphernalia
Dale was taken into custody without incident and transported back to Troop 4 and charged with the following:
- Possession of a controlled substance in a Tier 5 quantity (2 counts)
- Possession with intent to deliver a controlled substance in a Tier 4 quantity (2 counts)
- Possession with intent to deliver a controlled substance (2 counts)
- Possession of a deadly weapon by a person prohibited (2 counts)
- Receiving a stolen firearm
- Possession of marijuana
- Possession of drug paraphernalia
Dale was arraigned before the Justice of the Peace Court and committed to the Sussex Correctional Institution on $126,502.00 cash only bond.